Sunday, February 26, 2017

Art by Miran Favorites - Saying Goodbye to ABM Facebook Group and Blog

Hello friends.  I wanted to do one last walk down memory lane; before my time ends with Art by Miran Design team.  I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorites from the past year; while on the Design team.  

I hope you enjoy viewing my Art by Miran cards; as I show you some of my favorites.  I had a hard time narrowing it down to these few.  I was trying to get it down to five; but just couldn't.  LOL!  

The Art by Miran Store will remain open and so will the official Art By Miran Facebook page. Be sure to visit her store for more of her gorgeous creations; and continue to follow Mi Ran Jung on her official Facebook page. 










No longer available

























Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


1 comment:

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria