Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Close To My Heart Day 3 - Boxing Day Sales at 50% off

CTMH - Day 3 of 4 days -  Boxing Day Sale
Each day starts at 3 pm MST and ends at 2:59 pm the next day
Monday, December 26 through Thursday, December 29
The sales do not carry over; so make your purchases as quickly as you can; as they are only while supplies last!


We’re ending 2016 with a bang, bringing you even more deals on our high quality crafting products. Every day between Monday, December 26, and Thursday, December 29 we’ll be introducing different deals on new and retired products. The deals will only be available for a limited time, so check back right here every day at 3:00 pm (MST) to see the newest deals!
These deals are only available from 3:00 pm (MST) December 27 to 2:59 pm (MST) December 28 while supplies last!

There are several items for 50% off.  Today's items are Instalife Albums and accessories.  These make great gifts for your friends and family! Adorable for a new mother or pet owner to share their pictures.  I made one for my mother cat and her 4 babies showing pictures of their growth from kittens to adults with their own babies.  Great bargains!   



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria