Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas card Using The Paper Shelter "Yep I have My Methods" (Santa)

Hello friends.  How is everyone doing?  I thought I was finished with creating Christmas cards this year; but I have bought so many new ones; that I really wanted to use some of them.  I love Christmas; and need to create more cards for next year; so I am going to get a head start on them.  I didn't have time to create all the ones I needed this year; and actually had to send store bought cards to some of my relatives.  I hate doing that; but I don't think they really care one way or another.

I created this card using The Paper Shelter "Yep, I Have My Methods:" (Santa).  I thought it was so cute when I bought it; and haven't had time to use it.  I used the precolored version; but you can always add fun embellishments to make it your own.  I love The Paper Shelter digis and own a lot of them.  I just don't have enough time to use all the digis that I buy. I hope you enjoy this card.




Inside Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Images, digital papers, sentiment inside - The Paper Shelter "Yep, I Have My Methods:" (Santa).
Sentiment Outside - CTMH Miracle of Christmas D1656
Glitter on Santa, Chimney and hat - Ranger Stickles
Glitter pen inside - Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star and Red Star
Embossing Powder - CTMH Cranberry (retired)
Ink - Versamark Dazzle


I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

ABC Christmas Challenge - Y is for Youngsters (No limit) (Wednesday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Freshy Brewed Designs - Anything Goes Christmas (5 of 5)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Merry Christmas (3 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) 
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Celebration (3 of 3)
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Whimsy Inspirations - Winter (1 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
 DL.Art Thankful Thursday - Anything Goes (1 daily) (Thursday)
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Christmas with snowflakes (1 of 5)
Outlawz Challenges - Anything Goes w/option of Tic Tac Toe
Glitter/Sparkle/Image/Patterned Paper (1 of 3)
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes (No limit) (Friday)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (No limit) 
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Sunday
 Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - Holiday Cards (No limit)
Robyn's Fetish - Snowflakes (1 of 3)
Eclectic Ellapu - 12 days of Christmas (No limit) 
Glitter 'N Sparkle - Glittery, Sparkly Christmas (1 of 3)
Great Impressions - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Monday)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Tuesday
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas (No limit)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (1 of 5) 
 Retarte - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes (No limit)
Try It On Tuesday - Snow, Snowflakes, Winter White (2 of 5)
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crop Stop Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes (No limit)
The 12 Months of Christmas - Christmas w/option (No limit)



Only $5 with a purchase of $50 qualifying order 
(Clearance items do not count)






Artwork for December Stamp Of The Month 
Candlelight Garden - S1512












Includes: 

Gorgeous black CTMH Everyday Life Album

Everyday Life 2016 planner Pages

Everyday Life Perfect Plan Roller Stamp


Other Items to use with the Everyday Life Planners:

CC1058 Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program 
Z3192 Memory Protectors 4 x 6
Z3191 Memory Protectors 4 x 3
Z3211 Everyday Life Washi Tape
Z3210 My Crush Everyday Life Pages
All the Picture My Life cards go with it.



Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card with a super cute image. Thanks for joining our Y challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, and good luck in the draw,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cookie Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gloria! Lot of wonderful details in this project! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create! Have a wonderful Holiday
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have used here! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Gloria! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image! Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very amazing card. I love the colors you used and that Santa is so adorable. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable, I love your Santa image! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Snowflakes' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, love this kind of Santa, he has a really kind looking face. Not all Santas do...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you added some details to the pre-coloured images to make it different. Thank you for joining in the Santa Claus is coming to Town challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas card Gloria. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts in our "Anything Goes/Celebration Challenge" and we hope you will join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - as lovely on the inside as it is on the front! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Preciosa Creación! gracias por participar con nosotras en RETARTE de Stampartpapel...

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria