Monday, October 27, 2014

Thank You cards Using Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge

Hello friends.  I have family coming Wed; so I am trying to get a lot of things done in just a few days.  I wanted to share some Thank you cards I created earlier in Oct.  I have been having a lot of fun playing with my new Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge.  It is full of all kinds of cards.  

This was one of my favorites; but you really have to focus to see the Thanks on the front next to the bicycle.  I created two different insides to the card; but kept the outside the same.  This paper doesn't photograph well; but I love it; so hope you can see it even though some are a little blurring; due to the pattern on them.  LOL!

Cricut Artfully Sent Bicycle Thanks card
Shades of pink and blue; but solid color didn't take well.



Card 1 - Inside - flower border/sentiment



Card 2 - Inside - Seashell Friendship sentiment



Supplies used to create cards:

Dies
Card base - Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge
Front border - Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Sentiment die inside - Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Rectangle inside - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Flower border inside - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Paper - CTMH Brushed
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon, Hollyhock
Ink - CTMH Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, Lagoon
Ribbon - Offray

Card 1 - Sentiment - CTMH Funky Blossoms B1452
Card 2 - Sentiment - CTMH Treasure Friendship C1594



I am entering these cards in the following challenges:


Crafty Little Fairies - One DP (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Fairytales (2 of 3) 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Miriam's Crafting Blog Monthly Challenge - Shades of Pink (2 of 4)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
 DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) (Thursday)
A Creative Romance - Pink (2 of 3) (Friday)
Anything Goes With A Twist - A Touch Of Pink (2 of 3)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Daring Cardmakers - Sentimental (No limit)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
Sweet Pea Stampers - Think Pink - BCA (2 of 3)
 Treasured Times Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking - Anything Goes (No limit) (Saturday)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Fairytale Stampers - Something New/New Cricut Cartridge (1 of 3)
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes ? (1 of 3)



FREE Surprise Ribbon with a purchase of $50 or more.
They have run out of Chevron Ribbons; so another one will be substituted.







Order yours today for this special deal by clicking the link above or here.
  



Click here for Cricut Artfully Sent Images




FREE Annual Idea Book or Stamp Of The Month.  Choose either of these options.  You need to order the Stamp of the Month (it requires a $50 purchase) and/or the Idea Book; when you place your order for the cartridge  and then I will reimburse you the $6 or $5 to your PayPal account. Here is the PDF for the Idea book if you need it to place your order or prefer the PDF version over the printed copy. 
And receive the October Special Surprise Ribbon FREE with any purchase of $50 or more. (This includes the Cartridge)

If you need assistance; you can call, text or email me.  Contact information is on the "About Me/Contact info" tab at the top of my blog.  I am having a special for everyone who orders this new Cricut Artfully Sent Collection.   

Click here to obtain the codes for Cricut Artfully Sent, Cricut Art Philosophy, Cricut Artbooking and Cricut Artiste.  Then click tab at top for Design Space Image Codes for Cricut Explore.  Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your wonderful comments.  Take time to stop and smell the roses along the way.  


Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!



12 comments:

  1. Love the colours and card design. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty, I like those papers and it is such fun to see similar but different cards! They are all so cheery and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 beautiful cards; fab CAS designs and a lovely choice of DP :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the colours Gloria. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so harmonious and beautifully bold. Thank you for posting your lovely art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty Gloria, I love the papers and the shells are a nice touch
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card Gloria - I love those shells. This time, at OSAAT, our challenge is 'Anything Goes with a Butterfly', I can't see a butterfly anywhere on your gorgeous creation so I have to say your card will not be eligible for our challenge.

    I would still like to thank you for showing us your beautiful creations.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry. I didn't see that for some reason. Thanks for your lovely comments anyway. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

      Delete
  8. What a fun card! Lots of Cricut joy going on here. I love the colors you have used. Thank you for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope you join us again. ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both fabulous cards. I especially love the flower border on the inside of card 1.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Sweet Pea Stampers. We hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. I couldn't see a link back to the challenge could you add a link so you can entered into the draw, thanks. hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria